- Ankle foot orthosis consist of rigid, perforated cover providing effecttive., external stabilization.
- Rigid cover ensure air circutation.
- Profited sole allows stabile and physiological walk,
- Inner lining was made of soft. breathable material.
- Two air chambers provide the ablity to adjust the soft tissue compression and stabilization force.
- Universal right and left limp supply.
Solid Walker orthosis provides stabilization and protection in the case of soft tissue inguries around the ankle joint healing of stable fractures around the ankle and metalarsus.
The air chambers should not be excessively pumped, this may lead to skin irritation. Attention should be paid to patients with sensory or diabetic disordets. Skin-changes should be controlled if they occur, and the air level in the chambers should be reduced. The orthosis should not be used in case of skin uleration or open wounds. In the case of numbness or pain symptoms within the orthosis you should contact your doctor immediately.