Conditions which require immobilization or control of knee range of movement after surgeries or injuries. Treatment and further treatment of knee joint and soft tissue injuries.
- two splints provide lateral stabilization,
- four self-adhesive stabilizing straps, each independently adjusted,
- easy to operate monocentric hinge which controls range of motion:
flexion: 0° - 120°, extension: 0° - 90°,
- quick lock: 0°,15°,30°,45°,
- flat hinge,
- intuitive length adjustment,
- front panel enables quick and easy adjustment of brace circumference,
- soft padding protects the leg and ensures optimal position,
- one, universal model for left and right leg.
One, universal size
Adjustable length from 49 cm to 66 cm